Michael C. Toren on 6 Jun 2007 17:34:16 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Erlang

On Tue, Jun 05, 2007 at 11:01:59PM -0400, Toby DiPasquale wrote:
> Its a y. If people want it to be so, I can certainly do a repeat,
> possibly with more advanced Erlang material. I was planning on
> simultaneously releasing a small SMTP server written in Erlang along
> with the talk, but work's been so busy that I didn't have time to do it.
> Alternatively, there might be some interest in this talk at the Philly
> on Rails group, so I might end up doing this talk again over there at
> some point.

One good way to do this might be for you to also speak about Erlang in
a couple months at either a PLUG West or PLUG Monto meeting.  We've had
fairly good success in sharing speakers among the PLUG chapters.  If
you're interested, drop {me, Elizabeth, Paul} a line, and we can work
out the schedule.

-mct