rhurst on 12 Jun 2007 22:16:21 -0000

[PLUG] Exciting FT Opportunities with Global Growing Company

We are reaching out to you because of a fantastic opportunity that we have with our global partner in King of Prussia, PA.  Our multi-million dollar client is a leading software, services, hardware, and devices company.  We are working on-site directly with Hiring Managers to fill a number of positions that they have due to tremendous growth.  I have included the list of positions below, along with a link to our site if you wish to apply for any of these positions.  Remember that Devon Consulting offers a generous referral program if you refer an individual that is directly hired by our client.  Please note, these are full-time salaried positions with competitive pay and benefit packages.

Linux Software Architect
Linux Software Engineer
Network Administrator
Senior Linux Software Engineer
Junior Linux Software Engineer
Technical Lead Senior Software Engineer

Please click here to apply for one of the above positions: http://jobs.devonconsulting.com/Jobs.nsf/1-Title?OpenView&Count=500+Type=IT+view=1

--
Richard Hurst
Devon Consulting (http://www.devonconsulting.com)

Weâre growing and on the lookout for talent.  If you refer an IT professional that is placed with one of our clients for 90 consecutive days, we will give you $250.    In fact, we will give you $250 for every 90 consecutive days of hire up to $1,000! If you refer a candidate who is placed in a permanent position, you will receive $500.