Art Alexion on 14 Jun 2007 14:22:27 -0000

[PLUG] VPN

Sorry if this is too vague.  I will try to get more info if needed.

I am trying to set up my wife's Kubuntu Feisty notebook to work with her
employer's VPN.  I can log onto the VPN using Firefox and download the
windows-only client (MapNetworkDrive.exe).  The client seems to run fine
under wine, but can't "see" that Firefox is logged in.  I don't know if this
is a wine "bottling" issue that is preventing the windows executable from
interacting with the rest of the system or an issue where the client only
works with IE.  The setup instructions use IE.  "Only windows is supported";
not Mac, either.  This leads me to believe that this is an IE problem, not a
wine problem.

Suggestions?

Art Alexion

Keyserver: hkp://subkeys.pgp.net