Antony P Joseph on 16 Jun 2007 19:09:17 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Circumventor

Hi
  This is what I did to circumvent my previous company's proxy server.
  It is a kind of tunnelling (6 or 7 years ago)
    1. used "CONNECT" method of HTTPS to establish tcp/ip connection
from my company's PC to my home PC.

http://www.web-cache.com/Writings/Internet-Drafts/draft-luotonen-web-proxy-tunneling-01.txt

    2. Run pppd through that tcp/ip connection.
    3. Modify the routing table of company's PC & home PC.

With regards
Antony