Antony P Joseph on 17 Jun 2007 17:37:39 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Use of dual core

Hi
   I am going to purchase one device with this processor "ARM996HS".
That will nip all these issues in the bud.
http://www.arm.com/products/CPUs/ARM996HS.html

I am not sure whether they will be successful with this

With regards
Antony