Dan Widyono on 20 Jun 2007 00:20:26 -0000

Re: [PLUG] NFS question

In my exports man page I have these examples:

       /               master(rw) trusty(rw,no_root_squash)
       /projects       proj*.local.domain(rw)
       /usr            *.local.domain(ro) @trusted(rw)
       /home/joe       pc001(rw,all_squash,anonuid=150,anongid=100)
       /pub            (ro,insecure,all_squash)

Thus I'd expect you to have

	/ 192.168.0.2(alldirs,ro)

But this is on a Scientific Linux system.  Sorry, I missed the beginning of
this thread where you (perhaps) mentioned your OS.

Dan W.