Mark M. Hoffman on 20 Jun 2007 01:39:41 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Dual LGA775 Motherboard?

Hi Steve:

* Steve Morgan <stevem.firefly@gmail.com> [2007-06-19 11:14:55 -0400]:
> Anyone know of a posisble source for a Dual LGA775 motherboard,
> something that will support the Core 2 Duos?  Yes I have heard of Core
> 2 Quad, but I'd eventually like to upgrade in the future to a full
> 8-core machine when the Quads come down in price.  I of course have
> seen the Dual socket boards for the Xeons, but want the numerous cores
> without the price.  Any assistance is greatly appreciated, thanks.

I have heard that Intel is going to sell an "enthusiast" board that supports
2 x C2D next fall.  If there's interest, I will ask the person who told me
that for a reference.

Regards,

--
Mark M. Hoffman