Antony P Joseph on 25 Jun 2007 20:09:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] executable access

Hi
  If you have lots of packaged software locally installed on your home
directory and want to test or use it. These three lines of code will
help you.

export CLASSPATH=$CLASSPATH:`find ${HOME} \( -name bin -o -name lib -o
-name '*.jar' \)|perl -pe 's/\n/:/'`

export PATH=`find ${HOME} -name bin |perl -pe 's/\n/:/'`:$PATH

export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=`find ${HOME}  -name lib  |perl -pe 's/\n/:/'`:
$LD_LIBRARY_PATH
---------

With regards
Antony