Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 6 Jul 2007 16:56:10 -0000

[PLUG] [plug-announce] July 9th, 2007: "Cross-Platform Digital Audio Streaming"

._____. .__________________________________________________________________.
| ._. | | .______________________________________________________________. |
| |_| |_|_|___.                                                   _____  | |
|___| |_____. |   The Philadelphia Area Linux Users Group        | ._. | | |
.___|_|_| |_| | (PLUG) cordially invites you a PLUG Montco   .___| |_|_|_| |
| ._____| |___|       meeting, Monday, July 9th, 2007        | ._| |_______|
| | | |_| |                    at Unisys in                  | |_|_|_| |___.
| | |_____|               Blue Bell, Pennsylvania            |_______| |_. |
| |______________________________________________________________| | | |_| |
|__________________________________________________________________| |_____|

PLEASE NOTE: This is PLUG MontCo and the Unisys location is different
than the location that PLUG West uses!

This month's PLUG MontCo meeting features Michael Bevilacqua doing a talk on:

Cross-Platform Digital Audio Streaming

This talk is an updated version of the talk given at PLUG Central on
April 4th, 2007.

Unisys has also graciously offered to provide pizza and soda for this
meeting. Please RSVP so we can place an order for pizzas prior to the
meeting (we will just be ordering a few cheese pizzas and pepperoni
pizzas). Send your RSVP note to: rsvp@phillylinux.org

The meeting will take place from 7-9pm (7-8 General Q&A, 8-9 Presentation) at:

Unisys
Township Line and Union Meeting Roads
Blue Bell, PA 19424

Directions:

- Take 202 to Township Line Road in Blue Bell

- Go east on Township Line

- Pass under the turnpike and turn left at the light at Union Meeting
Road. You will see the Unisys sign at the road and the Unisys building
on the hill.

- Take the first right to take you up to the building.

- You will need to come to the main guard post (Entrance 3) which is
NOT in the front of the main building. Follow the road round past the
main entrance, past the next entrance with a semi circular driveway
and take the next right. Park in the lot and proceed to the guard post
and identify yourself as being there for the Montgomery County Linux
Users Group Meeting.

A security officer at Unisys will escort attendees to the appropriate
location on site.

Please drop specific questions about this meeting to me,
Lyz@PrincessLeia.com - I have the cellphone number of our contact at
Unisys who we're welcome to call if we get lost, but I will only give
this out off-list.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com