darin strait on 21 Jul 2007 20:04:53 -0000

[PLUG] OT: 3Com Superstack II 3300 24 port switch (Free to good home)

I thought that I would give this list first dibs before resorting to craigslist or freecycle.

Details on the switch are easily Google-able.

The only catch is that you need to come pick it up. I live in Lansdale, just north of the Montgomeryville mall. Unless you live north of the city, this probably isn't worth the effort for you.

Thanks,

-- d