Cliff Pankonien on 31 Jul 2007 01:19:51 -0000

Re: [PLUG] need php help

James,

i looked at line 1367 but that was kinda like a dog watching tv...i saw something interesting, but have no clue what it means...line 1367 says

require('user_privileges/sharing_privileges_'.$current_user->id.'.php');

thanks,

cliff

James Barrett wrote:
Cliff Pankonien wrote:
Greetings all,
I'm having some issues restoring a database on an ubuntu lamp box, specifically I think they are php errors. The database restores ok, but when I try to log in I get the error Warning: require(user_privileges/sharing_privileges_3.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/vtigercrm/include/utils/UserInfoUtil.php on line 1367

UserInfoUtil.php does exist, the permissions are set to 777.

Take a look inside UserInfoUtil.php and examine the contents of line 1367. It might shed some light on the problem at hand, which is most likely a missing or unreadable /var/www/vtigercrm/include/utils/user_privileges/sharing_privileges_3.php

HTH

-James