Cliff Pankonien on 31 Jul 2007 02:31:07 -0000

Re: [PLUG] need php help

James,
i think that would do it, and i've seen that post as well, unfortunately that is not an option...i assumed (bad move) that the mysql backup would be sufficient to restore from after a hardware failure; i apparently assumed incorrectly. it seems to have something to do with the password stored in the database and the .php file; i tried copying the password from the mysql database to the .php file, but that didn't work (and not knowing how the passwords were encrypted in each case, i'm not surprised that it didn't work.) your thoughts are much appreciated though!

thanks,

cliff

James Barrett wrote:
Cliff,

It seems that if you copy sharing_privileges_3.php and user_privileges_3.php from the old installation (i am guessing - and only after backing up the current ones) then your problem might be solved.

http://forums.vtiger.com/viewtopic.php?p=44862
(no responses, but it is what I am basing my guess on...)

-James

Cliff Pankonien wrote:
James,

i looked at line 1367 but that was kinda like a dog watching tv...i saw something interesting, but have no clue what it means...line 1367 says

require('user_privileges/sharing_privileges_'.$current_user->id.'.php');

thanks,

cliff