schwepes on 6 Aug 2007 15:27:22 -0000

Re: [PLUG] is there an audience for linux matrix?

I know it is an extra order of complexity but such a matrix, or dynamic
flow chart, could start with a questionaire about the user's skill level
and needs and potential needs and then weed down the distros instead of
simply offering a list of distros.
bs