Gregory Fields on 8 Aug 2007 12:14:52 -0000

RE: [PLUG] What does a Linux Admin do?

I'll look through my files for a job description detailing LINUX admin responsibilities, if you'd like me to.

But from beating the bushes looking for admin's, most times the job description looks almost spot on to what an AIX admin does.

Gregory Fields
IT Practice Manager
firstPRO, Inc.
1500 Market Street,12th Floor, East Tower
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Direct (215) 665-5671