Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 4 Sep 2007 22:29:44 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] September 5th, 2007: Presenter Canceled - Fill in?

Hey folks,

Due to unexpected obligations, our speaker this month had to cancel.

Is there anyone who will be available to do a presentation tomorrow
night? Even if just a couple people volunteer to do some quick talks
on things they're working on currently that would be great.

The meeting will become an extended Q&A Session and news sharing
discussion if no one is able to volunteer.

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com