Chad Waters on 10 Sep 2007 17:58:53 -0000

[PLUG] Novell Linux Day

I just got an message in my work email from Novell regarding a seminar on SUSe:

The original  email is full of html and images, so here's the info:

 Sep 27, 2007: 8:30 AM EST - 12:00 PM EST
Philadelphia Marriott Downtown
1201 Market Street
Philadelphia , PA 19107 United States
1-215-625-2900

"Attendees will gain information about the following technologies:

    * SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10
    * SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 9 and 10
    * New features in SUSE Linux Enterprise 10 Service Pack 1
    * XEN Virtualization
    * Deploying SUSE Linux Enterprise Desktops and Servers with AutoYaST
    * Securing SUSE Linux Enterprise systems
    * Troubleshooting Techniques and Tips
    * Training and Education Options

Attendees will also receive evaluation copies of SUSE Linux Enterprise
(with Service Pack 1)."

Registration form can be found here:
http://www.novell.com/events/data/1-5V3V8X/

No, I'm not endorsing this nor am I affiliated with them in anyway.
Just passing it along to anyone who might be interested.

-Chad