Paul L . Snyder on 11 Sep 2007 19:18:53 -0000

[PLUG] PLUG West September speaker needed!

Greetings, everyone.

Our September speaker has had to cancel due to travel plans, so PLUG West
finds itself in need of a volunteer.  The September meeting will be held
on Thursday, 20 September at the usual site in Malvern.

Anyone want to step up?  JP, you'd volunteered to give one of your bash
presos...would you be willing to jump in on this short notice?

I thought we had a speaker scheduled for October, as well, but I can't
seem to find it in my notes.  Bhaskar has volunteered his team to give
a presentation on the development environment that they use to produce
and test large-scale, portable code under Linux, so I've put him down
for the October 15 meeting.  If you had volunteered for October and I
lost it, please let me know and we'll figure out the right schedule.

If you'd like to give a PLUG West presentation on Thursday, November 15
or Monday, December 17, please speak up!

Thanks,
Paul