JP Vossen on 11 Sep 2007 21:56:42 -0000

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West September speaker needed!

Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 15:18:44 -0400
From: Paul L. Snyder <plsnyder@drexel.edu>
Subject: [PLUG] PLUG West September speaker needed!

Our September speaker has had to cancel due to travel plans, so PLUG West
finds itself in need of a volunteer.  The September meeting will be held
on Thursday, 20 September at the usual site in Malvern.

Anyone want to step up?  JP, you'd volunteered to give one of your bash
presos...would you be willing to jump in on this short notice?

I would love to, but I can't. I won't even get to the meeting as I have a prior commitment that evening. If you want to bump the meeting to any other night that week, I can do it.

Sorry,
JP
Microsoft has single-handedly nullified Moore's Law.
Innate design flaws of Windows make a personal firewall, anti-virus
and anti-malware software mandatory. The resulting software arms race
has effectively flattened Moore's Law on hardware running Windows.