Michael C. Toren on 11 Sep 2007 19:36:49 -0000

[PLUG] Free to good home: Various vintage computers

I have a number of vintage computers I'm trying to find new homes
for in preparation for my upcoming move.  All available for pickup
in Conshohocken.  If you're interested, drop me a private email with
your phone number.  Precedence will be given to those who can pickup
soonest, and who offer to take the most. :-)  The items include:

	Commodore VIC-20
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commodore_VIC

	Atari 800
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atari_8-bit_family

	Apple IIc
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_IIc

	Apple IIgs
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apple_IIGS

	Macintosh SE
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh_SE

	Macintosh SE/30
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh_SE/30

	Macintosh LC III
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh_LC

	Macintosh Performa 405
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Macintosh_Performa

	Sparc IPC (Lunchbox style case)
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPARCstation#.22Lunchbox.22_systems

	Sparc IPX (Lunchbox style case)
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPARCstation#.22Lunchbox.22_systems

	Sparc2 (Pizzabox style case)
	http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SPARCstation_2

Also included are various peripherals for all of these things, including
a modem for the Atari, a bunch of Apple Desktop Bus style keyboards and
mice, an Apple ImageWrite II printer, etc.  For the Sparcs, I also have
a whole bunch of S-Bus expansion cards and processors.

Thanks,
-mct