Brian Stempin on 17 Sep 2007 03:22:35 -0000

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West September speaker needed!

  • From: "Brian Stempin" <brian.stempin@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] PLUG West September speaker needed!
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 23:22:28 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=TuiF8uB9JC08nkdgD81CDPKRS1eQt0KlASHQAuCrMqg=; b=ZHO6otKGg2z07qCcE/Wltyn99jPLQZ2aLxMcu3ckaFzj0vH05YWfaL59nyTBvkAlVNpSmzVEifBaWUVV3xDuWRKtUsuPrkkd3Q/8upckWl2L0LWlefJniAcMQkw5N5QgPVU8skb6DMeylisq13Gjs9MKlyFAJgS6lHixGHlfGDU=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

Paul,
     I would have needed the better part of the weekend to prepare.  I can still stick something together, but it will be pretty lose and craptacular.  At this point, I would like to focus more on Nagios, partly because I know it better then Zenoss, and partly due to time constraints.  I'll contact you off-list with more details.

On 9/16/07, Paul L. Snyder <plsnyder@drexel.edu> wrote:
Brian Stempin wrote:

> I could possibly do something about Zenoss or Nagios, but only if the
group
> elects to have the meeting on a Thursday (I have class on Mondays and
> Wednesdays).

Hi, Brian, and thanks. This meeting is actually scheduled to be held on
Thursday (the 20th), so that would simplify things.  Are you still willing?
If you confirm, we'll put it on the calendar and send out an announcement.

Does anyone have any preferences as to Zenoss or Nagios for the topic?
Maybe a compare-and-contrast?

Thanks,
Paul