John Von Essen on 17 Sep 2007 03:46:18 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Colocation for my server?

Quonix Networks (www.quonix.net) offers colocation for 1U through full cabinet/cage space. Datacenter is in Center City, but not at 401 North Broad.

-John

On Sun, 16 Sep 2007, Mike wrote:

I'm looking for a good colocation facility for my one 2U webserver.  I'm not
interested in running it from home on Comcast business or anything like
that.  I'd like a place that isn't terribly expensive, but that I don't have
to worry about power, A/C, or security.

401 Broad St. seems to be the best place in town, but I haven't been able to
find anyone there that will offer less than a full cabinet.

My bandwidth requirements are rather minimal right now, but I'd like a place
I can grow into and has a good provider.

I'd appreciate it if anyone can offer recommendations for local places, but
I am willing to consider facilities in other cities.

Thanks.

Mike