Mike on 16 Sep 2007 21:06:26 -0000

[PLUG] Colocation for my server?

  • From: Mike <philadelphiaweb@gmail.com>
  • To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
  • Subject: [PLUG] Colocation for my server?
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:06:19 -0400
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

I'm looking for a good colocation facility for my one 2U webserver.  I'm not interested in running it from home on Comcast business or anything like that.  I'd like a place that isn't terribly expensive, but that I don't have to worry about power, A/C, or security.

401 Broad St. seems to be the best place in town, but I haven't been able to find anyone there that will offer less than a full cabinet.

My bandwidth requirements are rather minimal right now, but I'd like a place I can grow into and has a good provider.

I'd appreciate it if anyone can offer recommendations for local places, but I am willing to consider facilities in other cities.

Thanks.

Mike