Paul L . Snyder on 13 Sep 2007 19:36:30 -0000

Re: [PLUG] PLUG West September speaker needed!

"JP Vossen" <jp@jpsdomain.org> wrote:
> > From: Paul L. Snyder <plsnyder@drexel.edu>
> >
> > Our September speaker has had to cancel due to travel plans, so PLUG
West
> > finds itself in need of a volunteer.  The September meeting will be
held
> > on Thursday, 20 September at the usual site in Malvern.
> >
> > Anyone want to step up?  JP, you'd volunteered to give one of your bash
> > presos...would you be willing to jump in on this short notice?
>
> I would love to, but I can't.  I won't even get to the meeting as I have
> a prior commitment that evening.  If you want to bump the meeting to any
> other night that week, I can do it.

What sayeth the vox populi?  Do we want to try to meet on Monday the 17th,
which would be the third Monday and keep us roughly on our schedule?

Does somebody else want to volunteer to speak on Thursday the 20th, and
then
we can ask JP to speak perhaps in November?

Everyone, please chime in....

Thanks,
Paul