David van Balen on 20 Sep 2007 16:09:50 -0000

Re: [PLUG] download a site

If all else fails, and you're any good at programmin, you can probably write your own app to fetch it using basic sockets programming. I might
have an old C++ crawler lying around. It's probably even easier in Perl,
I'd imagine.