jeff on 25 Sep 2007 21:44:30 -0000

Re: [PLUG] What next? and small rant [VMware on Ubuntu]

schwepes@netaxs.com wrote:
> One point of order,
> if you have a wife to interest in Linux and are conversent with strippers
> to try to convince them to change their operating systems, you may be in
> a heap of trouble.  Unless your wife is one of the strippers and the
> others are her buds.

or we could have an understanding.

Maybe I'll buy her one of those strippercise videos.  She's always
talking about exercising anyway.... now... where do I get a pole?  More
importantly, how do I attach it?

No, really, she's a nice wife.
She's have to be, with me as a husband.

-=-=-
... Jeff for President - a vacuum tube in every stereo