Brent Saner on 25 Sep 2007 23:30:39 -0000

Re: [PLUG] [VMware on Ubuntu] Thank you + iron

  • From: "Brent Saner" <brent.saner@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] [VMware on Ubuntu] Thank you + iron
  • Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 19:30:28 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=i4QemMsCtVes0r5jCrfXx3iQ5DNzXDdK4FJaNU/7ueI=; b=QiAzTPAo4L6b/AMZtWvDtrrekwW6YG0omAgMPBh8Bp7vT/mdgty7d/Vb+7ffN3d6jOpF52O+K7ydJA07huL7MIqEQgOuk50ILAVFPpDs6kmFqHbZKn+tIEUovFGfqpcBTqrrQuywVHMFZxQ08lDU9d0qaZTbMja2SbWhdsGiOGA=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

as far as hardware, it seems your processor and ram aren't to blame... do some stress tests to make sure you don't have faulty hardware.

what it could be is your I/O... are you using RAID, sata?