Josh Goldstein on 27 Sep 2007 14:28:45 -0000

Re: Community standards (was Re: [PLUG] What next? and small, > rant [VMware on Ubuntu])

Is that a pneumonic for the order of the colors of ethernet wires or something?

----- Original Message ----
From: "schwepes@netaxs.com" schwepes@netaxs.com

On another list, it was dyed pubic hair.  It really seems to be quite
simple
what posts get the most response.
Yes, most of us have brains but we think about amidships.
You have just seen an exposition on the human condition.  Just remember
that
there are male and female plugs and "Bad boys rape our young girls but
Violet gives with green stamps."
bs