Mike Leone on 27 Sep 2007 18:12:01 -0000

Re: Community standards (was Re: [PLUG] What next? and small, > rant [VMware on Ubuntu])

Josh Goldstein (oopjosh@yahoo.com) had this to say on 09/27/07 at 10:30:
> Is that a pneumonic for the order of the colors of ethernet wires or something?

No, there's only 8 wires in an Ethernet cable and there are more than 8
words there ... but it does sound like a mnenomic ...