Elizabeth Bevilacqua on 28 Sep 2007 00:23:15 -0000

Re: [PLUG] PLUG FAQ page

On 9/27/07, Greg Helledy <gregsonh@gra-inc.com> wrote:
> While reading the PLUG FAQ at http://www.phillylinux.org/faq.html in
> reference to a recent controversial thread, I discovered that the link to
> the "alt.fan.warlord faq", at http://page.mi.fu-berlin.de/guckes/afw/ is
> dead.  Two days later, it's still dead, so the page could probably be updated.

Thanks for pointing this out, the link has been removed :)

Such corrections (and any additions) to the site are always welcome,
there are only a couple of us maintaining it and help is great,
especially for little details such as this that we may overlook.

Which reminds me... I never really announced it on the list, but we
recently overhauled the gpg keysigning pages. Pages having to do with
the old way we did keysignings (which turned out to be too cumbersome,
not maintainable) have been archived. I rewrote the main page and Matt
Rosewarne very helpfully wrote a whole page about the parties:

http://www.phillylinux.org/keys/terminal.html

--
Elizabeth Bevilacqua
http://www.princessleia.com