Eugene Smiley on 28 Sep 2007 00:48:42 -0000

Re: [PLUG] linux question... (apache) (virtual hosts)

gabriel rosenkoetter wrote:
At 2007-09-27 17:11 -0400, Sean C. Sheridan <scs@CampusClients.com> wrote:
This is the "everyone else is doing it" fallacy: just because a pluarlity of
the population spits on the street and uses vulgarity in front of other
people's children doesn't mean it's socially okay for me to do so.

Damn, Gabe. I've missed your excellent logic skills. Have we not had enough of these kind of discussions to keep your attention? ;)