Sean C. Sheridan on 27 Sep 2007 21:11:27 -0000

Re: [PLUG] linux question... (apache) (virtual hosts)

I'll give that a try, I was thinking I'd need to set up another listener
to make this work.

> Could you pretty-please give those back?

Sure, just as soon as you convince your isp "NTT America, Inc." to give
back their 65536 addresses and start using just one... then I'll be happy
to give back my measly 140 ip addresses which I fought hard and paid
through the nose to get.  I guess their need is more important than mine
;-)

Sean C. Sheridan
scs@CampusClients.com

Campus Party, Inc.