Brian Vagnoni on 1 Oct 2007 22:24:53 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Experience with Verizon FIOS & wireless installation

Send hate mail to the white house, using some one else's account will get them a visit by the secret service for sure. Not a good idea ever to have unsecured internet access just hanging around. Computer gets confiscated as you then have to prove you didn't do it. Plus they will look at you for every thing from taxes to your pets licenses ...etc.

Brian Vagnoni

From: Brent Saner [mailto:brent.saner@gmail.com]
To: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List [mailto:plug@lists.phillylinux.org]
Sent: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 17:07:29 -0400
Subject: Re: [PLUG] Experience with Verizon FIOS & wireless installation

well along the lines of liability, i read that a while back, RMS didn't even have a password on his account; he willfully and knowingly refused. i spent a good 30 minutes thinking about what kind of implications that would mean. i mean granted, i bet he didn't keep credit card #s in his /home or anything, but nonetheless!