Claude M. Schrader on 2 Oct 2007 14:43:10 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Filtering SPAM through gmail...does it give your IP address a bad name?

On 06:45 Tue 02 Oct     , Marc Zucchelli wrote:
>    I host my customers websites and email.  I have several who just want
>    their mail to forward to their AOL or Yahoo account.  I have more that

Marc,
This will be an issue you need to deal with. We regularily need to deal
with blacklist problems caused by customers forwarding mail to providers
with less than stellar filters. Setting up AOLs feedback loop can help,
since they will send you reports of spam instead of simply blacklisting you.
Claude