Art Alexion on 3 Oct 2007 17:44:14 -0000

[PLUG] SLED 10

I am testing this for roll out as an alternative to XP and the avoidance of
vista.  The server environment is 100% MS.  I have to say that it integrates
most stuff nicely with active directory and exchange.  Unfortunately stuff
that is not autoconfigured seems a real PITA to get working.

I haven't been able to get ubuntu (kubuntu and xubuntu actually) to log onto
the domain, but I have been able to get printers connected and exchange
connected.

Any other experiences getting Novell Suse Linux Enterprise Desktop integrated
into a production environment with regular users?

Anybody gotten Kubuntu logged onto an AD domain?