jeff on 4 Oct 2007 14:08:08 -0000

[PLUG] stick shift?

JP Vossen wrote:
> I drive a stick.

I drive a Carpice (think cop car).
In it is an automatic xmission, because real men are secure enough to
have their gears shifted for them.

Real cars are the size of small countries and don't come with manual
xmissions  My wife has an old Town Car.  The last Lincoln with a stick
must have been produced long before I was born.

My only defense is that they both still get better mileage than SUVs and
you can see past them.  And they're not driven by space cadets with cell
phones glued to one ear and a cigarette in the other hand.

> Why Software Sucks: Geeks Drive Stick Shift Cars

Not *this* one.

-=-=-
... Jeff for President - a chipotle in every pot