Chad Waters on 4 Oct 2007 18:28:55 -0000

[PLUG] What list is this again?

While I'm glad to see the PLUG list alive again after a quiet summer,
can we keep it on topic?

Maight I suggest discussions of new or imminent releases:

openSUSE 10.3
Ubuntu 7.10
Fedora 8

Thanks
-Chad

Lets end this car talk with one of my favorite quotes from the movie
"Buffalo '66":

Billy Brown: Is this a shifter car? I cannot drive a shifter car,
alright, so we got a little situation here. I can't drive these kinda
cars! What the f*** is goin' on! You think that's funny? Would you
like to know, smartass? Would you like to know why I can't drive this
kinda car? I'll tell you why, I'm used to *luxury* cars. Have you ever
heard of a luxury car? You know what luxury means? Ever heard of
Cadillac, Cadillac Eldorado? That's what I drive. I drive cars that
*shift* themselves.