kamiza103 on 5 Oct 2007 08:19:19 -0000

[PLUG] partially solved, sticking pointer

I wrote a while back about my mouse pointer sticking and audio stuttering in Ubuntu.  I had forgotten the solution from the past; shut down "powernowd".  It is a daemon that scales the CPU frequency. Since I'm not running on the battery, I don't really care too much of CPU power usage.j  If I could have frequency scaling working and everything running well, I'd have a complete solution.  No big deal.