gabriel rosenkoetter on 5 Oct 2007 23:31:06 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Microsoft Sharepoint

At 2007-10-04 10:19 -0400, K.S. Bhaskar <bhaskar@bhaskars.com> wrote:
> [KSB] I at least would like to know if it works with Firefox/Linux.
> My employer evidently has too much money in the bank, because they
> have chosen Sharepoint rather than Plone.  Thanx in advance.

If auth is your only issue, then Matt Mossholder's suggestion will
do the trick.

If memory serves, Sharepoint also wants to do DirectX-y (-y because
I don't remember whether it was that or some other MS-specific
service) things, and Firefox is clunky at best for them. If so, then
you actually want this:

  http://ietab.mozdev.org/

--
gabriel rosenkoetter