Eric on 8 Oct 2007 20:42:06 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: OT: multiplexing speakers = solved, more or less

I have the same problem.. multiple computers and a desire to have one set of
speakers for them all.

That mixer looks great.  Unfortunately for me it's mono :-(

I've found some decent $100 mixers but don't want to pay that much for this
application.

--
#  Eric Lucas
#