Michael Bevilacqua on 11 Oct 2007 14:19:16 -0000

[PLUG] OT: Free! 9 x 21" Monitors

My company is giving away 9 white Dell branded Sony Trinitron 21" Monitors for FREE. All you need to do is come get them. First come, first serve, as-is. They include dual VGA inputs in the rear and a simple switch in the front.

We are located in Huntingdon Valley, PA which is just outside of Willow Grove. Our office is on the ground level and is easily accessible to the parking lot. Loading up your back seat with one of these is a fairly simple task.

For more information email me off list.

--
Michael D. Bevilacqua
michael@bevilacqua.us