Art Alexion on 11 Oct 2007 16:04:01 -0000

[PLUG] OT: Job Opportunity Web Developer

The non-profit where I work is looking for a web developer.  It's a great
place to work with excellent time off and benefits and a great IT manager.
You can reply directly to HR or send your resume to me and I'll forward it.

At present, this is a mostly MS shop, but you are free to use a Linux desktop
if you prefer.

Here is the posting:

Internet/Intranet Programmer/Analyst

The candidate is responsible for applications analysis, design, programming
and implementation.  Must be able to interface and work with end users.  Must
be able to interpret user business process requirements, design input,
output, table and file specifications and develop program logic to support
process requirements.  Experience with SQL server 2003, Visual Studio .NET
(VB.NET and ASP.NET), HTML, VB, MS Access, Web development
(Dreamweaver/Frontpage, image editing, PDF - Adobe/Scansoft), IIS Server
Administration and MS Office required.  Experience with Internet Shopping
Cart and forum administration is a plus.  Experience with Crystal Reports and
Flash are also plusses. Strong communications skills required.  At least 2
years applications development experience required.  Bachelorâs degree
preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.

Applicants should e-mail a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to
itresumes@rhd.org

Roger Lenz
Director of Human Resources
Resources for Human Development, Inc.