steve f on 11 Oct 2007 20:03:32 -0000

[PLUG] Seeking a LAMP Consultant

Hello All,

I am looking for a  WEB / LAMP consulting firm to help me build a production LAMP server.  I need help with " productionizing "  a corporate internet server beyond the standard install configs.  This server must also be Sarbanes-Oxley compliant ( if it applies here )

If there is anyone who either works for such a company or has had experience with any I would appreciate some info.

Thanks,

Steve F.

Help yourself to FREE treats served up daily at the Messenger Café. Stop by today!