Art Alexion on 12 Oct 2007 14:22:30 -0000

[PLUG] remove a user or home directory?

Kubuntu gutsy

Something broke my user active directory authentication; I am not sure what
anymore.  I can log in as one of the other domain users (without sudo access)
but not as myself because permissions have been corrupted.

I am willing to delete my home directory because this is a test machine and
there isn't anything important to lose.  Can I do this and have the home tree
automatically regenerated?  Do I have to remove myself as a user and then add
myself again?

Fortunately I added a root account before this happened; otherwise no one with
sudo privileges could log in to do this stuff.