Eric on 15 Oct 2007 14:56:26 -0000

Re: [PLUG] network/server troubleshoot

Brian:

Thanks for the offer.  I am swamped with work (plus today is the deadline to
file taxes for those of us who filed extensions) so I won't be at the meeting.
I've discovered that I have at least 2 NICs laying around here in various older
workstations so I'll try one of them first... AFTER the taxes are safely in the
mail :-P

Thanks again.

Eric

--