Brent Saner on 16 Oct 2007 13:06:36 -0000

Re: [PLUG] the appliance whose name shall not be spoken

  • From: "Brent Saner" <brent.saner@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] the appliance whose name shall not be spoken
  • Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2007 09:06:26 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=r7vwBN5bw9oNhEkLC/m6+Lwk/SQKT+s1A+V3nky/IcU=; b=YNV5hrVLhVXnalo2qQDVft2m+hes0CcAiJVT/kRk/1DzWyoAgL6N4inEhmfFw8R+sHxIF0StECQ6k4sKN8tryjAUx4yjJV4/1GRDRbxavKu/Dfho0zakjHo0zcWpEi9KhN9hbkSXLDbhCdkgPdlWhVn288XBJ/U2buitqPgfYhI=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

haaahahaha
oh, you poor man.

that's ugly. now i'm curious who the MFTR is...