Edward Smola on 17 Oct 2007 14:41:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Bloat Lovers Celebrate

On Oct 17, 2007, at 9:56 AM, Walt Mankowski wrote:

I'll probably pick it up at the Penn Computer Connection the following
week.  Gotta love student discounts. :)

Walt

Currently the student discount on leapard is only going to be around $13.  It used to be allot better.  Up to date program was announced so any machines you buy now you can get a leopard upgrade for $9.9x.

Edward J Smola III