Brent Saner on 21 Oct 2007 21:16:48 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Meeting Topic Request

  • From: "Brent Saner" <brent.saner@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Meeting Topic Request
  • Date: Sun, 21 Oct 2007 17:16:34 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=ATnWDCk7X8QbrKHslOcgN1BoSaLXPlV00E2X7jwGGAE=; b=KgRuwUEf4haeJC624sk2SKAYTB5aVainBYcHkbhYN6UP6ZtsZ95nm/tccZA5cK6SAtr2yBKfvkFl/SWMEYDlu+0ol6jT0k/6uo4PwIfq2TjJKVWkEcWASyzBBOBU4kI7iNDXEHrVJ2ZE7VH655Dhh6bOnEw+D2EqYSaVsT7AWv4=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

oops. how can i forget? the granddaddy of clustering in linux!

http://openmosix.sourceforge.net/

(and the source for many a slashdot joke: http://www.beowulf.org/
example: "so if one toaster can now toast a piece of bread in thirty seconds, imagine a beowulf cluster of toasters! toast in one second!")