zuzu on 25 Oct 2007 05:23:17 -0000

Re: [PLUG] OT OSX Leopard v10.5

  • From: zuzu <sean.zuzu@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] OT OSX Leopard v10.5
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 01:23:12 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=RweD2JpDR/aq56FhifRVdyHo8iKYOqLIPwUnb5lzSDI=; b=LkQxHds+VGvwadixW7x4Ub42nZ8UrwEIcfge0ge3jWDjntQ+0vt1dL3q+Ou+yXMLk7T9q7mfanis2soLiNhRbnZvQpopxvgD21nzOrGNrbL2ZzzSUqQL7uusPmFN2ouQN1XsXZbf91BOErbyhhrLeAB06jNDpDoI1AnrKUpzr48=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

On 10/25/07, Matthew Rosewarne <mrosewarne@inoutbox.com> wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 October 2007, Brian Vagnoni wrote:
> > For those of you who believe all software should be free, and don't care by
> > what means they achieve this goal. FYI:  OSX Leopard is available for
> > download on USENET now. Use it before RIAA(Evil Empire the Sequel; play
> > theme music in e minor)  makes it disappear forever.
> >
> > I can neither confirm nor deny using USENET, ahhh, ahhh, a friend told me;
> > yeah that's the ticket :)
>
> While it may not concern some, respect for copyright is an integral part of
> Free software's history of success.  Please don't advocate the illegal
> copying of unlicensed software on the list, it reflects poorly on all of us
> here.

attempting to legitimize this discussion towards one on the subjects
of Freedom and Free Software, is anyone on the list not already
familiar with Jorge Cortell and his arguments against so-called
"intellectual property"?

http://www.cortell.net/category/english/
http://www.nuug.no/aktiviteter/20051117-p2p/
ftp://ia311517.us.archive.org/1/items/Hope6_Selfness/hope6selfness.ogm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jorge_Cortell