Brian Stempin on 30 Oct 2007 13:47:15 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Redundant switch configurations

  • From: "Brian Stempin" <brian.stempin@gmail.com>
  • To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <plug@lists.phillylinux.org>
  • Subject: Re: [PLUG] Redundant switch configurations
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:47:09 -0400
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references; bh=QJLVXhOBOY69FPbQKiC5qv9ZpZgmUHj/lRTAP7oUeUE=; b=FV4uD7ZraTZdr/5RGamBf8ETHnzBzG4t2mlCePd4KcHvim73BX8RnGyg8JpLtkHLyfVbd9RrneMKpTb/VwOZphDM2OPpFeLqi0Ll/RIII9uw8TfiRDSnuMPKEDBRHSwpAlX9qXHPvGvlchgVn7J0aQiieYYco95PmyN8cXqi4Us=
  • Sender: plug-bounces@lists.phillylinux.org

Mark,