Eugene Smiley on 3 Nov 2007 02:23:06 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Intro

Robert Spangler wrote:
Hello everyone,

I've recently joined the list and am looking forward to coming to one or two meeting in the near future. I used to belong to the LancLUG but they have dissolved since leaving the Library. :( I have been using RedHat since v5.2 and presently run CentOS4.

I think I was using Red Hat back when they "got hip" around 4.1 or something until they went weird around 7.0 or 8.0. Been on Debian ever since. I think I have Mike Leone's talking about it all the time to thank for that.

Not sure just how much contribution I can make, but I'll try were I can.

Well, this LUG gets thrown into anarchy quite often. Just being a part of it is all the contribution you need to make. ;)

Oh, and Robert, welcome to PLUG.